The Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM) is a one-year full-time management programme (preceded by 3 months online learning), that enables candidates with 5+ years of work experience and strong domain expertise, to move to expansive roles in general management.
The one year MBA Programme prepares candidates to lead larger teams and take on wider responsibilities in business through:
- A pedagogy that enables learning by doing
- Cutting edge business simulations
- A wide range of case studies and interactive methods of teaching
- International Immersion programmes in the top US Business Schools
- Innovative courses like Design Thinking (DT), Critical thinking and Science of Spirituality
- A practice-oriented approach that gets Industry leaders into the classroom sessions
We believe that professional clubs, if functioning well, will have a great impact on the personality and placements of the participants. These clubs are platforms for participants to interact with alumni and professionals in their fields of interest. This helps them to build formal and informal networks while exploring career opportunities.
At SPJIMR- PGPM, Student committees are formed to encourage the concept of "Learning by Doing". In these committees, the participants may freely experiment with ideas and learn to work effectively to develop:
- 'Team skills' and 'collaboration' without compromising on individual interests.
- Learn human relations, 'interpersonal skills' and 'self management' in order to ‘get things done’ in an organization.
- Learn the biggest tool for success - 'influencing without power'. The participants will work with their peer group over whom they have no power or authority and 'get work done'.