A team of experts map your career aspirations and suggest :
- Skills that need to be developed
- Project/research work to be taken up
- Knowledge to be acquired.
- Opportunities available based on your background, qualifications and previous experiences
Interactive sessions are conducted with in-house faculty and industry experts. Mentoring sessions are also organised with alumni to discuss career opportunities and gain practical insights into your industry.
Personality development workshops are conducted closer to the placement cycle:
- Resume review workshops
- Mock interviews
The placements team manages the campus recruitment process.
- Placements commence with a series of Pre-Placement Talks (PPT) by recruiters for the students
- Rolling placement system is followed for over four months: September to December
The number of companies recruiting from PGPM has grown year-on-year along with the diversity of industries and sectors.
Our placement reports are fully audited by CRISIL.