Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Bachelor’s degree with atleast 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from a recognised university
- Five years of minimum and relevant full-time work experience before September 30, 2022
- GMAT/CAT scores accepted
- Scores for GMAT taken between August 15, 2017 - August 15, 2022, or CAT scores for the years 2019, 2020 and 2021
- Submit your GMAT scores through GMAC (Code: 6DQ-MJ-12)
- Last date for submission of GMAT score is August 31, 2022
- Applications to the class of 2023 will open in February 2022.
- Applicants must fill the application form on the online admission portal by August 15, 2022. Please read the eligibility criteria in detail before applying.
- Application processing fee is INR 1500.
- Applications are examined for eligibility as soon as they are received.
- Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of a composite score derived after considering their educational background, work experience and entrance examination scores (GMAT/CAT).
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated by E-mail and through the admission portal.
- Interviews are conducted on a rolling basis typically from March to September.
- All shortlisted candidates undergo a group exercise and two rounds of interview.
- In the group exercise, applicants work on a business problem in groups of 4-5 and present a joint solution. The entire process is monitored by assessors to understand the applicant's independent thinking and also how they behave in a group setting.
- First round assesses the applicants on quality of past work experience, clarity on career goals, communication skills and critical thinking.
- Round two assesses the applicants on their value fitment with SPJIMR. Applicants are probed to get a better understanding of their personality elements including attitude, self-awareness, ability to lead/work in teams, care for society, among others.
- Rolling interview process is followed for admissions into PGPM. Outstanding candidates will receive an offer letter even before the closing date of admissions.
- Rolling Admissions and Early Offers help make the transition from a full-time job to a b school smoother.
- Disclaimer: Admission to the Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM) at S. P. Jain Institute of Management & Research (SPJIMR) is strictly based on merit. We do not have any management quota. SPJIMR communicates directly with all the shortlisted candidates. Under no circumstances will SPJIMR appoint an intermediary (whether an individual or organisation) to approach any candidate with claims of confirmed admission, for a fee or otherwise. In case you or your family members receive offers from intermediaries, we recommend that you do not get involved in such transactions.
Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM) Class of 2022
|Sr. No.||Fee Details||Amount INR (Indian Rupees)|
|3||Computer / IT services fee/ Reading Material, Books/ Library & Database fee||80,000|
|4||Hostel fee (Shared accommodation)*||1,10,000|
|6||Career Services Fee||60,000|
|7||Fees for International Immersion **||3,80,000|
|8||Estimated cost for airfare, visa fees, airport transfer, insurance (Will be charged on actuals)||1,50,000|
*Amount is indicative and subject to the room allotted. Additional charges may vary between Rs.10,000 to 30,000
Participants must bear the expenses for food, personal travel and any other expenses of personal nature during their stay on campus. Food expenses on campus are generally expected to be approximately INR 1,00,000/.
**Participant must bear the expenses for lunch, dinner, other food and all other personal expenses at the time of International Immersion
The participant must possess a laptop and its cost must be borne by him/her
The participant must have an appropriate and valid health insurance policy and a valid passport. (To be produced at the time of On-Campus registration)
Expenses for the Development of Corporate Citizenship (DOCC) project module are to be borne by the participant. Approximate expenses for a modest accommodation and train travel are around INR 20,000 and will vary on a case to case basis.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from a recognised university.
- Five years of minimum and relevant full-time work experience before October 8, 2022.
- GMAT/CAT scores accepted.
- Scores for GMAT taken between August 15, 2017 - August 15, 2022, or CAT scores for the years 2019, 2020 and 2021.
To know more about the eligibility criteria, click here
PGPM accepts CAT and GMAT scores. Scores for GMAT taken between August 31, 2017 - August 31, 2022, or CAT scores for the years 2019, 2020 and 2021 are accepted.
The application process begins indicatively in February every year and ends by August. The dates for the current admission cycle are updated on www.spjimr.org/pgpm/admissions
The application fee needs to be paid at the time of form submission and can be paid via Debit/Credit Card or Net banking.
Proof of full-time work experience such as offer letter, salary slips and experience letters will have to be provided. Applicant will be required to submit proofs of work experience for all organisations worked with if he/she has worked in more than one organisation. Applicants who are entrepreneurs or own ventures, need to submit documents like income tax returns, incorporation certificates, registration certificates, etc. as proof of work experience.
No. The application stage does not require resume and/or letter of recommendations.
GMAT scores can be submitted through GMAC Portal. Please use the GMAT code: 6DQ-MJ-12
Yes, GMAT scores can be submitted after the completion of application. Candidates are often called for interviews even without submitting a GMAT score. However, a final call on candidate’s selection into the programme will only be made after the score has been submitted. Candidates have to mandatorily submit their GMAT scores by the last date of application.
The interview process will have one case study round, followed by two rounds of personal interviews.
For matters related to admissions/online application, please contact 91 7045687955 or write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Admissions Contact for for 15month PGPM programme
For any queries please reach out to:
Ms. Almas Shaikh
Manager - Marketing & Industry Integration, PGPM
Ms. Aditi Gadia: 022 61454388
As per the AICTE Notification (F.no. 1-101/PGRC/AICTE/Regulation/2019), all admission related grievances will be looked into by the institute's Grievance Redressal Committee (email@example.com) and the Ombudsperson appointed as per this notification.
For details on eligibility and the selection process Click Here