Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised university
- Five years of minimum and relevant (full-time) work experience
- GMAT/CAT/XAT scores accepted. Online GMAT score accepted this year as a special case. (Can be submitted after the interview process)
- Scores for GMAT taken between August 15, 2017 - September 30, 2020, or CAT scores for the years 2017/18/19 or XAT scores of 2018/19/20
- Submit your GMAT scores through GMAC (Code: 6DQ-MJ-12)
- Last date for submission of GMAT score is September 30, 2020
Admissions & Early Offers
- Applications are examined for eligibility as soon as they are received.
- Outstanding candidates will receive an offer letter even before the closing date of admissions.
- Rolling Admissions and Early Offers help make the transition from a full-time job to a B School smoother.
- Applications are to be made online with a processing fee of INR 1500.
- The Last date for submission of the application form is August 31, 2020.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated by E-mail.
- Interviews are conducted from February to September.
- Shortlisted candidates can opt for interviews in the cities of Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru, and Kolkata.
- In view of the current COVID lockdown, interviews are being conducted in an online mode.
Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM) Class of 2021
|Sr. No.||Fee Details||Amount INR (Indian Rupees)|
Computer / IT services fee/ Reading Material, Books/ Library & Database fee
|4||Hostel fee (Shared accommodation)*||95,000|
|6||Career Services Fee||55,000|
|7||Fees for International Immersion **||3,80,000|
|8||Estimated cost for airfare, visa fees, airport transfer, insurance (Will be charged on actuals)||1,50,000|
**Fees is subject to change at the discretion of the institute.
*Amount is indicative and subject to the room allotted. Additional charges may vary between Rs.7,000 to 10,000
Participants must bear the expenses for food, personal travel and any other expenses of personal nature during their stay on campus. Food expenses on campus are generally expected to be approximately INR 1,00,000/.
**Participant must bear the expenses for lunch, dinner, other food and all other personal expenses at the time of International Immersion
The participant must possess a laptop and its cost must be borne by him / her
The participant must have an appropriate and valid health insurance policy and a valid
passport. (To be produced at the time of On-Campus registration)
Expenses for the Development of Corporate Citizenship (DOCC) project module are to be borne by the participant. Approximate expenses for a modest accommodation and train travel are around INR 20,000 and will vary on a case to case basis.
The programme focuses on recognition of the values and skills each individual participant brings versus an effort to develop skills afresh. Placement is also designed to be an individualised process with personal company selection.
Admissions Contact for PGPM
For any queries please reach out to:
Ms. Anitha Rajkotwalla
Ms. Rajni Thapar
Contact Details for information on the PGPM programme:
As per the AICTE Notification (F.no. 1-101/PGRC/AICTE/Regulation/2019), all admission related grievances will be looked into by the institute's Grievance Redressal Committee (firstname.lastname@example.org) and the Ombudsperson appointed as per this notification.