Eligibility & Who can benefit
Who can benefit:-
- PGPDM seeks a diverse set of participants ranging over the development, corporate and public sectors
- Development practitioners, who aspire to rise in their organisational hierarchy
- Professionals undertaking socially relevant activities through CSR initiatives directly or through partner NGOs
- Government employees working in social welfare, rural development and sustainability
- Professionals from funding organisations who would like to be ensured meaningful utilisation of their funds to the fullest extent
- Corporate organisations aiming to train talented employees to develop inclusive business strategies
A candidate applying for the PGPDM should be:
- Should be a Graduate (in any discipline) from a recognized University,
- Should have minimum of two years of relevant work experience
- The medium of instruction is English and the participants are expected to have basic proficiency in computers.
Fees and Financial Assistance
Given below is the fee structure for PGPDM 2019-20
|Particulars||Semester I (in Rs)||Semester II (in Rs)||Semester III (in Rs)|
|Admission Fees for Corporates||50,000||50,000||50,000|
|Subsidised Fee for NGOs||30,000||30,000||30,000|
* + 18% GST
** Special Scholarship is offered to meritorious and deserving candidates
PGPDM has emerged out of the need to provide best quality training to practitioners with a firm commitment to the development sector. SPJIMR proposes to support such participants through academic scholarships. Academic scholarships are limited and are extended to needy and meritorious participants.
To apply for a scholarship, send in a scholarship request letter along with your application form stating your credentials and reasons for applying clearly. Based on Institute criteria, the Admission Committee will decide on the percentage of reduction in the programme fee.
Join Hands with Us
We would like to invite stakeholders from the larger ecosystem like the corporate sector and funding organisations to get involved in supporting this exclusive initiative. If you would like to provide institute scholarships and extend long-term financial support, please contact us.