A unique programme globally accredited by AMBA, one of the top three UK based global accreditation bodies which denote the highest standard of achievement in postgraduate business education.
In SPJIMR’s endeavour to enable “for-profit” business management practices in the exponentially growing social sector, CEdSS offers PGPDM - A specialised executive management programme, for professionals working in the Social Development Sector including NGOs, Corporate- CSRs and Social Enterprises.
What makes PGPDM Stand Out?
- Blended Learning Programme which enables participants to continue working & apply the learnings to the organisations
- Mentor guidance at the sponsoring organisation
- Regular interface with the experts from the field
- Off-Campus applications to make knowledge relevant
- Special emphasis on Development Management Research work
- Field visits to learn from top social sector organisations
- Latest courses like Design Thinking and latest tools like Simulation
- Enhances Managerial and Leadership Competencies
- Significantly subsidized course fees
- Develop the next line of leadership in the social sector
- Create a cadre of development professionals with exceptional capacities
- Combine the best practices of field exposure to the relevant management practices for systematic improvement
- Enhance capacity and skills of the mid-level managers in development organisations
- Impact at three levels: Personal, organizational and community