Business analytics refers to the way in which enterprises use data to gain insights and make better decisions. The ability to use data effectively to drive rapid, precise and profitable decisions has been a critical strategic advantage for diverse companies. With the increasing availability of broad and deep sources of information – the “Big data” - business analytics is becoming an even more critical capability for enterprises of all types and all sizes. This modular programme is designed to showcase the virtually unlimited opportunities that exist today to leverage the power of business analytics and in particular self-service analytics for business managers. The programme will help gain an understanding of how managers use business analytics to formulate and solve business problems and to support managerial decision making using selected business analytics software.
- Understand the emergence of business analytics as a competitive strategy
- Understand the critical capabilities for business analytics in an organization
- Understand the use of analytics in customer analysis, marketing, finance, operations and supply chain management
- Using data mining & text mining models for predictive and decision analysis.
- Understand the importance of self-service analytics
- Learn data visualisation and storytelling through data.
The coverage of this programme will be an introduction to analytics for business, the components of business analytics and techniques like Data Mining, Text Mining and Data Visualisation.
By the end of this programme, participants will be able to
- To understand the importance of Business Analytics and its impact on business value and performance.
- To develop a different way of thinking about available data and how it can be used to impact managerial decision making
- To gain an understanding about the current practices and platforms in data mining, text mining and data visualisation used to transform the changing business data into insight information and support business decision making
Who Should Attend
This programme is designed for middle to senior-level managers who would want to make decisions using analytics to formulate and solve business problems.
Dr. Aditi S Divatia
Associate Programme Head - PGDM
Dr. Anil Vishnu Vaidya
Professor and Head- ERP Implementation Programme
Programme Dates & Fees Details :
August 10-13, 2021
(Tuesday to Friday)
9:30 am to 1:40 pm
INR 25,000/- Plus applicable taxes
(Early Bird, Alumni, and Group discounts available)
Dr. Ekta Saxena