SPJIMR's GMP (Global Management Programme) connects with some of the leading business schools globally. SPJIMR started the programme with the help of a funding from the European Commission in 2009. It was then called Post Graduate Certificate in International Management (PGCIM).
SPJIMR’s GMP is a unique double-edge advantage. GMP partners with 3 B-Schools in Europe and 4 in US. Credits earned from GMP are accepted by the partner schools towards completion of their degree (MBA or MS in Management with specialization). Both the terms in SPJIMR and partner school are full-time. Often a Master Thesis or Internship is intertwined with the completion of the degree to ensure better corporate acceptance. The US partner schools offer STEM designated programmes that includes 3 years of Optional Practical Training (OPT), on completion of the degree.
- GMP certificate from SPJIMR + MBA/MS in management from FT-ranked US/Europe B-Schools
- Up to 100%, merit-based scholarships available
- High ROI through affordable tuition fees
- Collateral-free loans from nationalized banks
- STEM-designated programmes offering 3-year OPT
- Internship and career support from US/Europe partner schools
- Exposure to a multi-cultural learning and work environment
How does SPJIMR's Global Management Programme (GMP) help you in building a global career? Dean Dr Banerjee talks about the Global Management Programme