At the completion of this programme, a participant must be able to
- Learn concepts behind Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Know the algorithms and their usage in solving business problems.
- Recognize their impact on various functions in businesses.
During the program participants will be exposed to cloud based Machine Learning tool as well as own computer based machine learning tools. Participants will understand initial Machine Learning concepts using a cloud based graphical tool (Microsoft Azure), and thereafter using two other visual programming tools that can be downloaded on individual systems.
This course is most suitable for business/functional professionals who are seeking to understand the domain of AI and ML and explore how structured knowledge in this area can contribute productively to business objectives. In-depth learning of R or Python will not be part of this program, although some exposure with respect to Machine learning will be provided.
- Opportunity to earn Certificate of Completion from SPJIMR.
- Programme content and structure designed by SPJIMR.
- Hands-on practical exposure on trending domains like ML, DL etc.
- Get first-hand exposure to tools like R, Python, Weka etc.
- Lectures imparted by eminent faculty from SPJIMR. Guest lectures by Industry experts to provide practical insights into real life applications.