Brief of the customised programme conducted are as follows:
- Channel partners of Danfoss Industries Pvt Ltd.
- The first batch was completed during the period February and March 2011.
- The second batch was completed during the period August 2012 and October 2012.
- Channel partners of Grundfos Pumps India Pvt. Ltd. during February 2013 to April 2013.
- Vendors of Kirloskar Oil Engines Ltd during September 2015 to November 2015. The programme has been conducted in two batches.
Customised Business Accelerator Programme - Tibetan Community of Entrepreneurs under the Empowering Tibetan Businesses project.This programme is part of the USAID funded programme Economic Development of Tibetan Settlements (EDOTS) for India and Nepal.
EDOTS aims to equip Tibetans with business management skills to enable them to start and grow their businesses and create wealth and employment for Tibetans in the settlements. TechnoServe implemented this project for which they selected SPJIMR.
The programme for KOEL suppliers has not only met the requirements in terms of delivery but has served the purpose of igniting the learning abilities of the participants to grow their business and make it sustainable. We believe our suppliers are capable of understanding the importance of vision with an approach of system solution.Thank you for the wonderful sessions at SPJIMR
-Mr Surajit Bahulikar, Sr. G.M. Strategic Sourcing, Kirloskar Oil Engines Limited,Khadki – Pune