SPJIMR’s globalization approach is essentially to create multinational faculty and participant base; develop partnerships for international projects and placements and offer joint programs with foreign institutions in India and abroad. Ideally we wish that SPJIMR should be considered as ‘Nalanda’ of modern India in the area of management education. This envisages reverse flow of faculty and students, foreign campuses and international recognitions.
In the context of a business school, globalization is to be appreciated as global curriculum, multinational participants, faculty, learning experiences through attending courses abroad, projects, internships and placement.The objectives of globalization of management education are
- building appropriate knowledge, skills and global mindset for doing business with global impact
- Global exposure through case studies of global companies, short stay abroad for attending courses, short study visits, doing projects and understanding cultural diversity.
Global RankingsThe outcomes of efforts carried out over last two years towards globalization and progress made are captured below
- QS Global Top 200 Business Schools Survey 2012
The Employer’s Choice survey ranks SPJIMR as 16th most favored business school in Asia Pacific region
- SPJIMR ratings by Specialization among 200 business schools in the WORLD (2012)
- 29 in Strategy
- 31 in Operations Management
- 37 in Finance
- 40 in Marketing
- 42 in Entrepreneurship
- Eduniversal ranked SPJIMR 7th in Central Asia with a four star rating