“Manufacture goods in such a way that they carry zero defect, that our exported goods are never returned to us, and with zero effect that they should not have a negative impact on the environment.”
All kinds of economic activity undertaken for the development of the economy and society will use some kind of resources and have some impact on the environment. Therefore, it is necessary to evolve innovative ways to reduce the consumption of natural resources and develop solutions leading to sustainability of energy use and protection of the global environment. On such a tough economic backdrop for business, the urge of ‘Zero Effect & Zero Defect' is an open challenge and a motivational statement as well.
- Understanding that Zero Defect is a process to perform to the customer requirements that have been agreed upon, and do it right every time.
- Application of the right tools and techniques, together with the monitoring of critical parameters for sustenance of the results achieved
- Understanding the role of people throughout the journey
- Methods to reduce the environmental impact of the actions, unearthing substantial opportunities to become greener without having to make significant investments.
- Understanding how the significant portion of energy consumption happens in the way processes are carried out.
By the end of the programme, the participants will understand:
- Impact of their actions on ZED
- Methods and approaches to ZED
- Means to sustain ZED
- Power of ZERO
- Preventing Defects and Effects
- Methods to Achieve ZD and ZE
- ZED Stability
- ZED Improvement
- Alignment of Various Methods of Quality Movement to ZED
- 5S, Kaizen, SMED, Standard Work and TPM
- Making ZED as a Culture
Who should attend? CXO, COO and Head of Operational Excellence Teams
Pedagogy Interactive sessions, breakout exercises, creating insights through the participants’ experience. Live Cases from the industry will be discussed.
Programme Dates & Fees Details :
Mumbai Campus :
9th - 10th Feb, 2019 (4 hours each day)
Rs. 18,000 + 18% Taxes
Delhi Centre :
09:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Rs. 29,000 + 18% Taxes
|Discounts on Fees|
Early Bird for first 5 participants
Group of 5 to 6 participants
Group of 3 to 4 participants
Bhavans Alumni ( SPJIMR, SPCE & SPIT)
Contact person: Sonal Bajla
Tel: +91 22 61454296 /9167478295
Contact person: Bharat Khanna
Tel: +91 8130545577