SPJIMR is pleased to announce a Faculty development programme (FDP), a 5- day workshop for faculty who want to take their classroom learning experience from good to great. The programme is managed by senior faculty from SPJIMR who have extensive academic experience in teaching, research and developing cases, along with a robust industry background.
- Designing a course in line with learning Goals and Objectives.
- Choosing the right pedagogy based on learning outcomes for each session. Designing appropriate Assessments.
- Keeping students motivated and engaged for an “Aha!” experience.
- Leveraging simulations to enhance applied learning.
- Using Case studies to make sessions relevant and stimulating.
- Understand the science and art of managing the teacher’s tasks.
- Science: Instructional Technology, learning theories and learner centric approaches
- Art: What works and doesn’t works across programs, strategies for effective engagement etc.
- Build a road map towards continuous self-development as a teacher.
Who should attend
The programme is useful for faculty from all the functional areas and is especially suited for
- Existing faculty who wish to enhance the classroom learning experience.
- New/ aspiring faculty
- Industry executives interested in an academic career.
- PhD/FPM students (at least 2 years post registration)
The sessions will be highly interactive with hands on exercises and course development by participants.
Faculty conducting the Programme
Prof. Ranjan Banerjee
Prof. A. B. Kulkarni
Prof. Sesha Iyer
Prof. Renuka Kamath
Prof. Ruppal W. Sharma
Prof. Ashita Aggarwal
Programme Dates & Fees Details :
Delhi Centre :
24th - 28th September, 2018
09:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Rs. 25,000 + Taxes
SPJIMR Delhi Centre
3rd Floor, Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan,
Gate no. 4 Copernicus Lane,
Kasturba Gandhi Marg,
New Delhi- 110001.
|Discounts on Fees|
Early Bird for first 5 participants
PhD Scholar Discount
Contact person: Bharat Khanna
Tel: +91 8130545577